RailBlaza StarPort (black)
The RailBlaza StarPort is a unique and versatile multifunctional mount, which is used in a huge number of applications and allows users to fit and swap out our range of RailBlaza accessories.
Made from high grade engineering plastics, the StarPort is easy to fit and stylish. It can be surface mounted onto any Galaxy Kayak.
- The StarPort™ can be mounted on the surface using the surface mount collar supplied or it can be recessed into any horizontal or vertical surface.
- Ensure you have adequate clearance behind the surface for screw and/or bolt penetration. and that no cabling, plumbing or rigging will be adversely affected.
- We recommend the use of a suitable sealant between the collar and the deck.
- Drill holes using the template or surface mount collar as a guide.
- SURFACE MOUNT: Stack collar, gasket and StarPort in place, then fit bolts or screws.
- RECESS MOUNT: Fit gasket and StarPort in place, then fit bolts or screws.
- Tighten nuts or screwheads to a firm tension.
IMPORTANT: Use of petroleum based lubricants on the StarPort slide will cause failure. Silicone based products are best suited (please check contents of lubricant before using).
- Accepts any Railblaza® accessory
- Constructed with high-grade plastic
- Slide locking mechanism
StarPort AES - (Acrylonitrile Ethylene Styrene)
Locking Slide - Polycarbonate
Stainless Steel fasteners
What You Get:
1 x StarPorts
1 x surface mount adapter rings
1 x weather-tight gasket/covers
2 x 12-gauge 32 mm self-tapping screws
2 x (M6 x 32 mm) bolts, washers & nuts
Be the first to ask a question about this product!