NRS 0.5 HydroSkin Short-Sleeve Shirt (men)
NRS Men's 0.5 HydroSkin® Short-Sleeve Shirt gives you just the right amount of warmth for cool days and water. Stretchy neoprene doesn't feel bulky or restrictive.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium cuts the chill on cool days.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement, and the soft ThermalPlush™ lining feels great against your skin.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- Spandex fabric under the arms creates friction-free zones for comfortable paddling while improving ventilation where you need it most.
- HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
- Thread the drawstring of your board shorts through the Hemloop to keep the Hydroskin from riding up during the most strenuous paddles.
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
|Neoprene:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
Be the first to ask a question about this product!